10.03.2007

Off to Idaho!

Guess what I get to do this weekend, that most of you probably don't? I get to have Thanksgiving!!! Wahoo! Erin and I are heading out to Idaho for a little Thanksgiving in October, and I couldn't be more excited! Erin is basically the most amazing little baker you've ever met, and it's around the holidays that she pulls out all the stops, so that means I'm going to be eating some amazing pies very shortly!

I'll have limited access to e-mail (I think they have internet in Idaho, I'm not sure though), but if you need to reach me, you've got the cell number. If you don't have the cell number, well....

I really hope the grass is long enough to need to be mowed. I got to do that last time I was out there, and I had a blast! (I'm a city boy) Check it out, that's me on the sick riding lawnmower!

1 comments :

Stacy Cross said...

Have fun!! Looks like a gorgeous place!