10.22.2007

San Diego Fires


It's pretty crazy down here, last night when I went to bed there were two huge fires in San Diego, and now there's like 8 or 9 huge fires, and all kinds of people have begun losing their homes, and literally thousands of folks are having to evacuate. Apparently this firestorm is worse than the one from 4 years ago, which was the most horrible thing ever. The winds are crazy, which is a big reason why they can't control the fires...


Erin and I are okay, the fires aren't anywhere near us, but we've got family and friends that are on alert to evacuate. Erin and I are heading up to my folks' place right now to help them pack up some important items should they be called to evacuate.


Please take a moment to pray for the firefighters who are risking their lives to try to keep people safe, and also for the people who are in harms way.

1 comments :

Stacy Cross said...

Oh my goodness! Praying for yall and your family!