10.13.2007

Martin & Theary: Wedding

A few weeks ago Erin and I got to shoot Martin & Theary's wedding up in good ol' Long Beach, and it was awesome! Theary was absolutely stunning and I don't think she stopped smiling all day long! Both her and Martin were soooo excited to get married, and you could really just feel the excitement in the air the whole day.

They decided to do all their pictures before the ceremony, which is something I always highly recommend, and because of this we were able to do their photographs out at Shoreline Park, which is right on the waterfront near the Queen Mary. It's such a great spot to shoot, and I was so amped that we were able to hang out there!!! The sky was so blue, it was incredible.

Candice from Dolcissima Events did an awesome job, the reception and ceremony were both GORGEOUS! They had the one and only Bino from BEG hosting the night, and I don't think I could recommend this guy enough. Seriously, one of the best DJ's I've ever worked with; he had the all the guests up on their feet dancing and having fun the entire night, it was awesome!

Thank you, Martin & Theary, for letting Erin and I be a part of your wedding day! You made us feel like family, and we're stoked to hang out with you soon!!!

Check out their slideshow:



4 comments :

Rachel said...

awesome job!!! beautiful work!

Stacy Cross said...

Fantastic. You two are amazing!

THE PARSONS said...

seriously, you guys do INCREDIBLE work!!! found your blog through OSP - truly inspiring!!

DOLCISSIMA EVENTS said...

Absolutely amazing pictures Jeff! It was such a pleasure working with you and seeing the amazing work of all of the vendors (including Bino the Great!) on film! I am sure Theary and Martin are so pleased with how their special day was captured!