2.10.2008

Going to the Mall

On Thursday this week Erin and I are heading out to Washington, DC and I'm really excited because that has always been one place that I've always wanted to visit, but never have. A few days ago I was asking Erin what she was looking forward to doing while we're out there and she said "I'm really excited to just go hang out at the Mall." I was like, what? Why would you go all the way to Washington DC just to hang out at the Mall?

We'll, apparently I'm 1) a moron and 2) probably deserve to have failed US History. A little poking around on the internet, and I'm now super excited to go hang out at the mall, too :)

We're going to be staying in Virginia with Shannon one of our good friends from college so it's going to be SO nice to hang out with her, and to have our own personal tour guide! I think we're actually going to only spend one day in DC specifically, and doing a lot more fun stuff in the surrounding areas. Hopefully we'll get to connect again with some new friends from Jeff & Nicole's wedding last month since a lot of them traveled out to San Diego from DC!

If you've ever been to DC, what's the one thing that we can't miss?

2 comments :

Stacy Cross said...

That is soooo funny! I love it! You guys have a great time!!!

Stefanie said...

go to every momuent!! they are all awesome. i can't even think of one thing...i love dc. you can't miss ladan either, she is pretty awesome =)