2.02.2008

Pottery Barn; My favorite Store Ever!

Erin and I have spent probably the past two months shopping for new office furniture, and no matter where we went, it seemed NOBODY had what we wanted. I mean, like nobody. The closest we got was when we went to this high end place and they could custom make what we wanted - for $6000!

Anyway, we ended up rolling in to Pottery Barn a few weeks ago - and we found it. We found our furniture! It's perfect for us, and we've been anxiously awaiting the call from the 'barn, which came the other day and we actually went and picked everything up this morning!


SO MANY BOXES!! :) Gracie was so happy - she loves playing with cardboard!


And this is what our living room looked like after we finished opening up everything and getting it all moved into the office. I have to say - Pottery Barn packs their stuff REALLY well - there was so much Styrofoam and cardboard and plastic it wasn't even funny. But ever piece of furniture was in perfect condition, without a scratch! Check Gracie out as she's running through her fort!


You'll have to wait a few days for pictures of the final product - we're still getting situated!

2 comments :

Stacy Cross said...

Wow, you cut it reeeeeally close tonight on the blog! :) I almost caught ya! I was already brainstorming where I wanted my $25 gift card from. I love Pottery Barn, too! Can't wait to see the furniture!

Micah said...

Bro, that is a LOT of boxes!