2.04.2008

Ryan & Ashlee | Wedding

As I was looking back through some of my favorite images from the past year or so, I came across all kinds of shoots that I did that I never blogged about, and I seriously was laughing out loud! I can't believe I haven't shared this stuff with all of you!

Ashlee & Ryan got married last summer up in Corona (see how behind I am!) and the whole day was just awesome from start to finish! Here's some favorites-- I know there's a lot, but I just LOVED the wedding!

Ashlee had her dress custom designed for her and it was absolutely stunning on her. When I walked into the room where she was getting ready I immediately was stoked on her beautiful dress hanging in the window...




I love this shot for so many reasons. Ashlee was such a calm, cool bride. She was so giddy to see Ryan, it was adorable :)


Fact: We've photographed the wedding of all three of the girls in this image! We are SO blessed to get to work over and over again with such fun, HOT couples!!! (Kelly, Ashlee, and Jourdan)


Check Jourdan out in the background - love it!


Ryan and his boys - how stinkin' good do these dudes look? Ryan is a police officer so of course him and his fellas all rocked the vibes. I think they would have all been rocking mustaches if Ashlee would have let them! (j/k)


How GORGEOUS are all these girls? Ummm, unreal :)


This could be one of my favorite images from all of 2007. Just maybe.



Gorgeous bride...



Studly groom....



They waited until after the ceremony to see one another, so we decided to grab an "almost" moment between the two of them just before the ceremony. I can't tell you how tender this moment was - it's moments like these that I'm just so stoked to be a photographer because I get to experience these cool things along with the couples I get to work with, and it's incredible.



Ashlee's Dad was 1) a total stud 2) way proud of his daughter and 3) so stoked that she was marrying Ryan..


During the prayer...seriously :) Haha!



They make me smile...




What a FUN bridal party - check the guy out on the far right....haha!


I was loving the way the wind was blowing Ashlee's hair, and how the sun was hitting it just right. How studly does Ryan look in the background?





A big time favorite - beautiful earrings




Who says white men can't jump?






They entered to "Bad Boys" --- how appropriate!






Thank you so much you guys for letting me come along and experience such an amazing day with both of you! It was such a pleasure! Looking forward to getting together for Dinner soon!

3 comments :

Stacy Cross said...

Incredible. You are too darn good for your own good. Good Lord.

Anonymous said...

Great work here. I am just getting around to visiting all my fellow SD photog's blogs and am blown away by your latest captures.

We're The Christensons said...

Your photography is Freaking amazing!!! Inspirational!