2.12.2008

I love Tuesday Nights

Every Tuesday night I get to hang out with some of my best friends ever, and it's such a great time in my week. Totally something I look forward to all the time, and its so rejuvenating. I'm one of those people that gets my energy from hanging out with people (which I'm sure a lot of you probably could have guessed) and hanging out with these guys who know me so well and so deeply is literally so amazing.

We just sit around a fire pit, chat, and drink some kind of tasty beverage usually. It's the greatest. Right now we're reading a book together called "The Pursuit of God" by A.W. Tozer and it's such a cool book. I spent forever trying to find it at local bookstores, but then I found out that it is public domain since it's so old and you can get it for free legitimately on the internet. If you're interested, here's a link. I totally printed it out. Kind of ghetto, I know.

Anyway, I know that was random, but I just had a really good night so I thought I'd share it with you.

I am so amped you guys because in the next few days I've got a really big announcement to make and you're all going to love it. I can't even wait! It's something I've been working on for a while with some super amazing and talented people and I can't believe it's finally ready! Stay tuned.

0 comments :