2.01.2008

Blog blog blog :)

So I can't even begin to tell you how often I've hear the phrase "you should really blog more, Jeff" in the last week. It's kind of a strange concept that people actually come here on a pretty regular basis to see what's up with Erin and I, and it's pretty cool! I've just never gotten into the "habit" of blogging. It's one of those things that I put at the bottom of my list each day, after the million things that I feel really truly need to get done each day.

Well today that's going to change. I'm going to blog every day for a month. Yes, you heard right. A month. 30 days. I'm going to make at least one meaningful post every day for the next 30 days :) I'm really nervous!

For if the clock gets to midnight PST, and I haven't blogged, the first person to make a comment on the blog pointing out my failure gets a $25 iTunes gift card. Or $25 whatever-you-want gift card, but most people love iTunes. But that's not going to happen :)

So for the next month, get ready to hear more from me than ever before. I'm going to share tons of sweet images, and I might even get pretty philosophical at times. I'm even going to post up some techie-photo stuff for all you photographers out there who read the blog, and I'm pretty excited about that!

This is going to be a fun month! Get ready! :)

0 comments :