2.05.2008

Funny!



I was going through the images from John & Jordanna's wedding last weekend at the Dana here in San Diego, and I came across this image and just laughed! Erin and I were taking some sweet portraits of Jordanna down by the marina and we were moving spots so I was helping her carry her dress and all the bridesmaids were making fun of me. And I was cracking up because this isn't usually something that I get to do :) Wait till you see the images of Jordanna - ummm amazing!

Don't I look super-fashionable with my ShootSac?

Stay tuned!

PS: I'm totally aware that the buttons on the top of the blog aren't working right. Actually they basically aren't working at all. This is going to be remedied pretty soon :) Thank you for all the kind e-mails letting me know...

0 comments :