2.07.2008

In Memory of Cindy

I don't know how to start, so I just will. I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Cindy last May when Drew B and I shot her wedding. I had met Drew just a few months prior and the first time we met she told me about her friend Cindy and what an amazing woman she was and how we should shoot her wedding together.

As soon as we walked into her hotel room she was so excited to see both Drew and I, even though we'd never met. I think in the middle of Drew introducing us she was already hugging me - she is such a loving person. Even though my time with her was limited to just that one day, I'll never forget her. I'm sitting here in front of my computer, straining to see what I'm typing through my tears, and I can't help but just feel blessed for the short time I got to spend with her. Please take a moment to check out Drew B's post on Cindy - she pretty much says it all.

On Tuesday night, Cindy lost her battle with colon cancer that she had fought so hard for so long. She is survived by her loving family and her wonderful, caring, kind and gentle husband, Jared.



0 comments :