9.23.2007

60,000 BTU's of RAW Power!

You may remember last year when my parents gave me my first BBQ Grill for my birthday, and how excited I was. I love cooking, and especially grilling, and I couldn't have been more happy to have my very own awesome grill.

Well, just yesterday, my parents gave us another grill, and this one is AWESOME! It's got 60,000 BTU's of power, and that sounds like an impressive number, but I don't really know what it means. It's a big number, so that's gotta mean it's good, right? All I know is that a BTU stands for "British Thermal Unit" and that's about it. That, and our old grill racked up about 25,000 BTU's of power.

You can read more about this sweet thing here, if you're so inclined.

Direct quote from my wife: "You're such a guy." True, but I can now cook like 30 hamburgers at once. Boo-yah.

Josh and Adam now how our old grill, and I'm confident those dudes will put it to great use.

1 comments :

Stacy Cross said...

I'm forwarding this to Stan....it will make his day. He loves to talk BBQ pits.