9.13.2007

PartnerCon | Sweet.

Erin and I spent the last few days in LA at the annual Pictage PartnerCon, and we had such a blast! We basically got to hang out with tons of cool wedding photographers, sharing with each other and learning. We've got so many awesome ideas about taking our photography to the next level running around in our heads right now, I'm like going dizzy!

I didn't really take any pictures, which is kind of funny, but I guess I was too busy hanging out and meeting new folks! I did, however capture a sweet video (below) at the party that KISS and ShowIt threw on Wednesday night. The party was awesome, tons of great music, dancing, and cool people. They had an amazing hula-hoop girl there, and some go-go dancers (which was marginally awkward). Anyway, so we're all hanging out talking and dancing, and then we look over, and there our buddy John is, on the bar, dancing with the Go-Go dancers. For obvious reasons, I'm not linking to John's website, but I will tell you that he works closely with the guys who's company name rhymes with Flute Slot Credit. ;)

The funny thing is that you wouldn't expect this from John, it was like out of left field. Gotta love it :)


Oh, one more video :) Wedding photographers can have fun too!

0 comments :