9.29.2007

Angela & Ken: Engagement

A few weeks back Erin and I got to meet up with Angela, Ken and Ken's son Jordan up in Dana Point, and we had an absolute blast! These two are getting married in November, I'm really excited 1) because they're super fun, and 2) the wedding is going to be broadcast on the internet, live, how cool is that?

Anyway, we grabbed a few shots of the three of them, and then focused the rest of the time on photographing just Angela and Ken, and so while Erin and I were shooting, I gave Jordan a little point and shoot, and he had so much fun getting in there and grabbing the angles...it was hysterical. If you watch the slideshow (below) you'll see Jordan getting right in there. I'm really giving serious thought to bringing this guy onboard the team!!!


0 comments :