9.06.2007

Kelly & Eran: Engagement

I was so excited when I first started talking to Kelly & Eran about their engagement session because they were basically like "let's do whatever you want, we want you to just go nuts and be creative!" Which was like music to my ears. Fortunately, nearly all the couples I work with let me just have fun and be creative and I am so lucky!

Anyway, we went down to Little Italy and walked around and had fun, laughed, and took some real fun shots. I really enjoy shooting in Little Italy because of all the cool colors and backgrounds, it's really probably one of the most colorful places in San Diego. Time for some of my favorites:

Eran had the sweetest shoes. I'm begging him to wear something like this for the wedding :)


The fire station in Little Italy is so cool with the big red doors...especially right before the sun goes down!






I love this little corner in Little Italy. It's basically amazing about 5 minutes after sunset...








I snapped this one by laying on the sidewalk, and shooting through some wild grass that was sprouting up. You can't tell we're downtown, huh?







Thanks you guys! I had so much fun with you, and I'm so excited for your wedding. PS: Kelly is the master planner- they're getting married next year, 4th of July, and they booked me 6 months ago!

4 comments :

DrewB said...

Whoa! These are your best images yet Jeff! I love them!

Stacy Cross said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Jeff! These are fantastic and so filled with fun and joy!

jamiedelaine said...

The 2nd to last is SO cute!

Jeff said...

Thanks, Guys! These two are so much fun to shoot :) We had such a blast with them, and their wedding is going to be awesome :)