9.01.2007

Fun Weekend!

I'm all packed up and ready to head up to Stacy & John's wedding up in Simi Valley in a few minutes. I'm real excited, though, because Erin and I get to attend the wedding as guests! We absolutely love photographing weddings, but it's really fun to get to just "go" sometimes, and get our dance on!

Stacy has been a good friend of mine for years, and her soon-to-be-hubby is AWESOME! I'm super stoked for these two! When they got engaged, right after Stacy told me, she was like "and you get to come to the wedding, and leave your cameras at home!" I did get to shoot their engagement session, though, and help them find a photographer for the big day!

Tomorrow, though, we're meeting up with Kelly & Flip in Santa Ana to do a SWEET shoot that I can't tell you about yet, but trust me, it's going to be so cool! It's been in the works for months, and everything is a go for tomorrow!

After that, we'll head over to Dana Point to meet up with Connie & David for a fun, relaxed engagement session on the beach & cliffs. We're shooting their wedding in October, which is going to ROCK!

Monday will be filled with NOTHING, which I'm super excited about. I'm just taking the day off from everything...I'll probably hang out with my wife by the pool for most of the day, nap a little, maybe read. Who knows?!

1 comments :

Stacy Cross said...

Sounds like a super fun weekend! :) Man, I LOVE being a guest at weddings.....normal people totally take that for granted! :)