9.14.2007

San Diego Airport


So Erin and I are sitting here in the San Diego Airport, and they've finally got free wi-fi, which is sweet! Our flight leaves in an hour, and we got checked in and through security super quick, so now we're just sitting.

Erin and I have been married for almost a year and a half, and I just realized something. She loves pizza when we travel. Not when we're at home. Just when we travel. Pizza never sounds good when we're at home, but within 1 minute of walking through security, Erin was in line for a personal pizza from Uno's. Don't get me wrong, Uno's makes some of the best deep-dish pizza outside of Chicago, it's just funny. She's laughing in agreement right now, since she just peeked over my shoulder :)

I feel bad for our cat, Gracie, though. We've been traveling so much lately, she probably feels super neglected :( We were home for less than 24 hours this time, and she looked so sad seeing us go. Poor kitty.

0 comments :