9.24.2007

New Business Cards!


I know, it's kind of a lame blog post, but I'm stoked on my new business cards that I got a few weeks ago, and I just thought I'd share them with you! Each of the images I put on the front have a very significant purpose for being there (besides being sweet pics!), but I think that's probably pretty boring, so if you want to know more just shoot me an e-mail or something.

The first batch I had printed I had them leave the back white, because I thought I'd use it to write stuff on, but as I've been using them for the past little while, I don't think I've used the back at all, so for the next batch I'm going to do some more cool visual elements on the back, but I haven't decided upon that yet! If any of you would like some of these (besides my mom) just shoot me a message with your address and I'll send you a stack!

I'm not quite sure why I'm blogging about my business cards at 2:30am, but I think that's a sign that it's time for me to go to sleepy-time :) Have a great day!!!

1 comments :

Stefanie said...

hello i want some